Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Emo?!? Me?!?

LOL

My friends were giving me a hard time because I dyed my hair... and now it's kind of... black-ish... well... really dark brown. I took Aya's word on it and she said it wasn't too dark and it would look great... *grin* Yeah. Well she still says it looks good... but I miss my normal hair color.

Oh, and if you're not familiar with "Emo" here's what the Urban Dictionary has to say:

"Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle."

Hmm... not 17, smile all the time, no wool (too hot and too itchy), don't wear tight anything, soft scarves only when it's COLD, no chucks, my glasses are purple and catty, I wash my hair and I don't hide behind it anymore... so no... I'm not emo. Though I do listen to some music that's classified as emo...

Oh, and I really liked this definition:
"Like a Goth, only much less dark and much more Harry Potter."