Thursday, March 08, 2007

Man oh man...

My head hurts...
I just spent the last hour looking around to see if teachers are needed in the states that I'm interested in living in... ugh I can't even make that sentence make sense now... hehe... k here's what I've come up with so far...

States I've been to and know I'd like to live in:
*Minnesota
*Wisconsin
*Colorado
*Wyoming
*Montana
*Texas

States that I haven't been to but I think I'd like to live in:
*Michigan (maybe - need to go there first)
*Washington
*Oregon
*Nevada (maybe Reno - cousin there)
*Alaska
*Northern California?

As for the number of teaching jobs available... well... yeah... *sigh*
I signed up for two different free sites to search for teaching jobs:
ABC Teaching Jobs
Education America

There are so many sites to look at... every state, school district...
It's going to be a lot of work, but I WILL find a job somewhere :) I think it helps that I'm willing to relocate.