Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Give me something to blog about...

How about a worker/friend who every time he sends me an email about work, he has a sentence or two alerting me to something that happened in the lab. Then another paragraph of randomness... when he needed me to figure something out for example:

"the challenge has been made, the gauntlet has been thrown down, the target is set, the harvest date has come, the sun has set, the moon has risen, the trout are swimming upstream, the birds are flying south, the light has turned green, the whistle has been blown, the gun has gone off, the feature film has started, the test has begun, the applications are due, the registration has begun, the fire alarm is sounding, the judges hammer has fallen, the power ranges have morphed, the transformers have maximized, the fat lady has begun to sing, the dice are rolling, the world is turning, the phone is ringing will you answer it?"

Why does he do this? Because it makes me laugh :)