Friday, December 28, 2007

Holidays...

Spent Christmas Eve with Dad's family. Saw my aunt and uncle and ALL my cousins = AWESOMENESS! Very rare. My oldest second cousin is graduating high school this year and is about 4 inches taller than me *beam/boggle*. The youngest is 17 months.

Spent Christmas Day with Mom's family (two aunts and an uncle). Much quieter day, but loved it just as much.

Went down yesterday to be with aunt and uncle and my Alabama cousins. Also saw my recently-returned Nevada cousins (they just moved back to Texas). Spent an hour working on my uncle's computer, played Halo 3 with one of my 2nd cousins, ate more food than I thought humanly possible, played my first-ever game of Trouble (my 5 and 7 year old second cousins taught me), visited and had a blast.

Today I took two angry cats to the vet. Serabi is SO freaking loud - it's actually painful to my ears to be cooped up in a car with her because she caterwauls non-stop. She had a scratch on her eye from one of the other cats and we'd been treating her 3 times a day with eye drops. She got a clean check-up today though, so no more drops! And I took my Sheba in for a check-up and she also got a clean bill of health *cheer*.

Getting ready for the BIG party.

And as for that paper... uhm... well... *cough*
*sigh*

But family and fun! Yay!?