Saturday, December 15, 2007

Texas... again

Back home for the Holidays.

Nice and cool here. It's 38 degrees and feels like 28. Everyone here is freezing and I'm loving it. There's no snow, but otherwise it's not so bad. Beats last year when it was in the 90's. Ugh!

Brought Sheba home with me and she hasn't left my bedroom since we arrived. She doesn't want anything to do with the other two cats, though she does sniff the dog when he comes in my room. I wonder what she thinks about being drug back and forth between Minnesota and Texas. She does seem less traumatized by flying with me than she was when I "abandoned" her over Thanksgiving.

I'll post some pics (and maybe video) of the new kitty next time I blog. Promise :)
She's.... freaky... wild... cute... lovable... S T R A N G E...
You can follow her down the hall and into a room and when you look in the room she's nowhere to be found. Then you turn around and she's standing right behind you. And you have NO freaking clue how she got there. It's CREEPY... almost like she can teleport. LOL. Seriously.

When she looks straight at you she kind of cocks her head to one side. That combined with her the shape of her face and here eyes... well she looks like a wild animal. But she's super-duper lovable and sweet as can be.

She's always in motion; prowling, exploring, climbing behind things, and rubbing against you, the carpet, the furniture...