Friday, December 21, 2007

Up-to-date

Let's see... Made several calls to the tv/internet company, waited around yesterday for the plumber to come replace our broken garbage disposal, and today they came back to replace the water heater that died last night. I spent all day today working outside; blowing leaves around the backyard, cleaning out the junk, sorting through things in the garage, cleaning up the driveway, and emptying out the "green room" (like a sun room).

Went bowling tonight with my dad. We both had a lot of fun. I beat him in the first game by 19 pins and he beat me in the second game by 49 pins. Not bad seeing as he hadn't bowled in about 30 years. I would have gone for a tie-breaker but I was exbausted after my cleaning spree.

I have managed to get a little work done on my paper, but not nearly enough.

Need to finish preparing for lunch on Christmas day - at our house. I think I'm heading to my aunt and uncle's on Christmas Eve.

Ugh. Too much effort to keep going on my iPod Touch.
More later.
Happy Holidays and safe travels.