Sunday, May 18, 2008

Commencement

A lot has happened in the last four days...

I trained the girl who is taking my place.
My parents arrived.
I walked in commencement.
My picture was in the newspaper (walking in the commencement march).
I had lots of fun with my parents and we took a walk in the woods at Maggie's house.
D's and my joint-grad party was HUGE and fun. I didn't know we could squeeze that many people into such a tiny place.
Went to the Headwaters this morning.
Talked Mom into staying and going with me to Colorado.
Saw Dad off at the airport.
Mom and I are leaving tomorrow morning to go to Colorado. She gets to see my new home before Dad.

SOOOOO unbelievably exhausted. The past few days have been a whirlwind and I've barely had time to stop and enjoy it, but I've managed.

And in about ten hours Mom and I will be on the road to CO.

Guess I better get some sleep.

P.S. I graduated! Minus my defense... but I got hooded and shook people's hands and stuff. *hehehe*