Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Position filled

So... I've been trying to help the Ed Dept find a replacement for me. I say "trying" because I haven't had any luck.

Many
people have been telling me not to worry about it, it's not my responsibility to find a replacement for myself. A few people have been asking me if I know of any good candidates.

Today a I interviewed a young lady and I think she'll work! She has more experience than the last candidate and she's willing to work with me to learn what she needs to.

Yay!

I can't help it. I want to make sure that whoever takes over for me knows what they need to know. I think it's horrible when someone leaves a position and doesn't share
their knowledge with the next person. What an awful feeling to start a new job and have no idea what you're supposed to do or who to ask for help.

So yeah, I'm happy now.