Monday, May 05, 2008

Getting down there...

With a little less than two weeks remaining in the semester, I'm forced to take inventory:

Master's Paper - mostly done, minus some APA edits - defense date set
Written Exam - needs lots of work
Graduation - have cap, gown & hoodie, but need to clean apt.
Summer Jobs - finalize syllabi and send to UB & tell Concordia when last day of work will be
Meet with J regarding future of comp. lab
Colorado Trip - have set date for my visit to the school, need to call apts.

Went to trivia tonight. Had fun, as always, but we placed 8th out of 12. Not so hot. Ah well.

Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to share... you really would think I would...

We won't talk about all the "Goodbye's" I'll be saying in the next couple of weeks as most of my friends move back home...