Friday, May 02, 2008

Iron Man

So... our theater actually had two advanced screenings of Iron Man tonight. When Jer called and asked if I wanted to go I said sure.

I was expecting cheesy, but maybe good... probably a little of both.

I gotta say... It rocked. I was very pleasantly surprised. Yay! Don't you love that? When you have mediocre expectations for a movie and it completely surprises you? I always want to see the movie again to see if it really was that good or if I was just so surprised it didn't suck that I *thought* it was that good. If that makes sense.

Anywho... Tonight was a good pick-me-up. I had dinner with my former dept chair and his wife. He and I went over my Master's paper and I'm going to make the changes he recommended and then send my paper around to my committee. Also, I think I've found a date and time for my defense that will work for everyone. It's in June, but at least I've got a date.

So yeah... I'm in a much better mood.

Now... to sleep.