Saturday, July 19, 2008

Whirlwind

Let's see... Friday (the 11th) Aya and I took a day trip to Duluth to pick up my new bookshelf (made by a friend), got my new phone, ate at the Olive Garden (num) and window-shopped at the mall. That night I had a Trivia Night/Goodbye Party at my place. Loads of fun.

Last Monday was my last night of Trivia. I will REALLY miss that. It was always a blast and I love the guys I played with.

On Wednesday I participated in an Active-Shooter Training for the local Task Force. Essentially it was a training exercise for the Task Force involving me pretending to be dead and/or a hostage. I was show with paint balls and these weird fake bullet things that hurt worse than paint balls.

Thursday the movers came and picked up all my worldly goods... I stayed with Aya Thursday and Friday nights, hung out with friends and ran errands.

Aside from that I've spent the past week saying goodbye to people.

Now I'm in Nebraska, having thoroughly traumatized my poor kitty. She does NOT travel well. 12 hours on the road today and another 8 hours tomorrow.