Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trivia'ing it up

Let me start by saying I absolutely miss my MN peeps and I LOVED going to trivia every Monday night. Now, let me follow that up with a "Woot!" because I was invited to attend a local trivia team last night. They meet every Wednesday night at a bar 20 mins away. While the bar feels completely different from Brigid's and the people are more laid back about the scores, it has a similar vibe to Brigid's... in the sense that the people are lots of fun. They invited me to join them next week and I am SO there! This trivia event even plays 1 song per round and you have to give them the song name and artist.

In other news... I haven't been sick since the middle of last February, which I think might be a record for me. I totally expected to get every germ the kids threw at me as a first year teacher, but we're through the first semester and I'm JUST NOW feeling it. Soar throat. Stuffy nose. Tired. Wanna crawl back in bed and pass out for the next 12-24 hours.