Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to trivia

Today was horrible. I mean it was so bad I hid in my closet during my lunch hour. And it wasn't even the kids... it was the adults. I was snapped at three times by my peers. I know it's the end of the year and everybody is stressed... but really? Don't snap at me!

I've missed the last few weeks of trivia, but tonight I made my return. The usual 2 people were there with one of the floaters. They called me their "lucky charm." I guess they hadn't done well the last few weeks, but we got second place tonight and won a round.

It was just what I needed. When I got home from work I was exhausted, cranky, sad, hot and sweaty (from moving yet more junk) and I was somewhat tempted to just crawl in bed and hide. Instead, I took a quick (but refreshing) shower and headed out to trivia. And I'm SO GLAD I did. It's just what I needed. I laughed until my side hurt. I missed my trivia peeps.