Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Oh man... 5 more days

I've got to make it through school tomorrow, concert duty tomorrow night, school Thursday - Wednesday and then next Thursday is our End of the Year Celebration.

So really... just 5 more days, a long night tomorrow and a party next Thursday.

But it is SO the end of the year. The kids are bouncing off the walls and everybody is crazy stressed. All the 8th graders are in a crunch trying to get their end-of-the-year presentations ready (meaning they need lots of technology help) and I'm still trying to run my classes and grade assignments. I've got teachers coming to me with the tech questions and I spent a good part of today signing nearly 300 check-out forms. I also need to fill out comments for 200 students. Oh and the server crashed again during my biggest class. That's always fun!

We're back to the "One Day At A Time" philosophy of life... to keep me sane.

On the plus side - mom will be here in 10 days and we're gonna have a BLAST!