Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Still at home...

I just can't seem to find the inspiration to leave...

I've gone through some more boxes of stuff from my childhood and I've given away and thrown away quite a bit... but I'm still hanging on to a lot...

I've got some lesson and unit plans waiting for me in Colorado (incentive enough to stay in TX). But I'm not in a big hurry to go back.

Whilst browsing through Facebook this afternoon I stumbled across a thread posted by a fellow high school classmate... Apparently this season's "The Bachelor" (a show I never watched) is a guy named Jake Pavelka - and apparently he was on "The Bachelorette" (another show I never watch). Maybe I should start, because I went to junior high and high school with him and his dad was my dentist.

Odd. I remember him as being a nice guy, but it's a vague memory - we didn't hang out together at all.