Saturday, December 05, 2009

Wake up!

I woke up this morning with a lick on the ear from Kaylee. Apparently she had to go potty. I guess I prefer that to her barking or that god-awful wine she has. Plus, it was kind of cute.

I stopped by the vet yesterday to get some food for Sheba and I took Kaylee with me. He said she's healing nicely. I'll taker her in on the 14th to get her stitches and staples taken out.

As for the vet bill... I had $78 remaining to pay for her stay at the boarding kennel and they waived that amount. The vet charged me $80, which is RIDICULOUS! I mean seriously! If this were any other place I have lived, an emergency vet visit on a Sunday with stitches and staples would have been a MINIMUM of $500!

Lucky.

I am SO lucky.

Kaylee is so lucky.

It could have been so much worse.

So... the amount the kennel waived pretty much covers the vet bill and I'm not going to make a stink about it.

I'm just happy it's paid and she's going to be ok.