Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feeling the love

Worked at the MS girls basketball tournament - keeping score - this morning.

It was fun to go and support my students and Kaylee was able to go. She loves going to things like that because people are always falling all over her - yes, she's THAT adorable.

Had a short chat with the town's mayor (who is also the mother of one of my students) and she says she's going to put in a good word for me with the superintendent. She says I should definitely keep my job. There are a LOT fingers in the pot and a lot of factors that go into the decision, but it is always nice to know you're appreciated.

I've got to spend this afternoon working on the yearbook... only 1 month left until that's due.

And maybe, if they play their cards right, I'll get some snuggling with a kitty and puppy.