Monday, February 03, 2003

Awwwww....
Ok, how cute is this!
Just a little something my roomy found, she's always finding interesting things :) Too bad it's not in English, I'd like to know what the text says.

I'm having some difficulty with my resume. I have to turn one in with my application to be an RA and I can't find a form I like, I'm not sure what information to include, and I haven't even started my cover letter. AHHHH!
Okies... I feel a little better. I just need to get it done and then I'll be all better.
My roomy did both of hers last night and I read over them, they're awesome. I wish I had her flare for words :P But alas I am not the English major, she is.

Family...
My grandfather is out of ICU and into his own hospital room. His blood pressure and hear rate are still a little irregular so they're keeping an eye on him.

New Zealand...
I'm doing some research on this beautiful country as I hope to do my student teaching there in the fall of 2004.
Here is a link to the New Zealand Herald, where I've been keeping tabs on local events.