Friday, February 28, 2003

Reading Addiction
I agreed to be a member of an online lit club this semester for a friend of mine. For a class project she developed an online portfolio and I helped her set up a message board. Two other women and myself have been asked to read Wizard's Bane and to answer questions regarding the story. It's a fantasy story by Rick Cook and reminds me a lot of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings but it has its own modern-day twists. It took me a bit to get into it but once I got through the first chapter I was hooked. The problem: I'm not supposed to read ahead and I really want to.

Spring Break
It's only a week away and my tickets are taunting me. I can't wait to go home, hug my parents, sleep in my own bed, and snuggle with my puppy and kitties... Maybe I won't want to come back!? hehehe Nah. I'm finally having fun in school. I can't think of any time before in my life when I really truly enjoyed school. But now, School=FUN!