Wednesday, February 19, 2003

We are doing a mock-trial in my social studies methods class. Silly me, I volunteered to be the accused. Then the class went through crime ideas and voted on the one they liked best - apparently I'm accused of being neglectful and leaving my 13 month old in the car while I was at work. I'm going through listing the details of this fictional mother of three and her life's history. It's a horribly depressing topic and I'm wishing I hadn't volunteered. I never thought they would choose something like that as my crime. Anywho, the trial starts tomorrow.

I'm still waiting on a letter stating the date and time of my interview for the RA position. My roomy got hers yesterday and all I received was a crummy low interest credit card offer, imagine my disappointment!

Word of the Day: Persnickety

=0)