Friday, February 07, 2003

I'm going home for Spring Break! I wasn't planning on it but I was looking around at plane tickets online for travel to New Zealand and I thought to myself "Hey, I wonder what tickets back to Texas are costing now." So I lookd and I found a great deal. I called my parents and they were like "Yeah! Come home! Wooo!" and stuff. I've only been back up here for a month and there's only a month left to Spring Break, but with what's been going on with my grandfather I really wanted to go back for a bit. I'll be home all summer too, but that seems so far away right now. When I told my mom I got the tickets she started listing off the things I could do when I was home, move my piano, pack some more of my old stuff up, etc. I was thinking oh goodie :P hehe But that's what I did all Christmas Break, in between visiting friends and family. I have entirely too much stuff. It's sad. I don't know how a 24 year old could possibly have accumulated as much stuff as I have. It's a mystery. Anywho I'm off work now so on to my other job then class and then FREEDOM!