Monday, May 10, 2004

Eeep! That's a frightening site... Logging into something COMPLETELY different from what you're used to. Interesting new look Blogger has chosen.

Wowsers
In two days my parents will be here, in four days I will walk across a stage signifying the completion of my education, and in five days... In five days I will say goodbye to some of the most awesome people I have ever met. Without a doubt, this will be the hardest part of my week. (that and not tripping in front of hundreds of people) I am trying to look to the future, to New Zealand and the wonderful adventures which await me, but I must also reconcile with my time here. I must say goodbye to this wonderful chapter in my life and close a scrapbook in my mind and heart, reserved for all the great memories which have been made.

I'm excited, sad, glad, anxious, anticipatory, happy, angry, nervous, and even relieved to be graduating. There was a time in my life when I had some doubts, I always swore I would continue until I graduated, but after being put on academic suspension at my first University I wasn't sure I'd be able to. Coming here gave me a new outlook and a new drive. This place, the people in it, and my family and friends are the reason I have succeeded. My supportive family and friends who were there for me all the way, who wanted nothing but my happiness, they are my support structure and I love them and appreciate them more than they know.