Friday, May 28, 2004

I don't think the life of relaxation agrees with me. I've been much too bored.
Aya and I have been cleaning house, fixing up a few things around the house, running errands, and playing Scrabble (that was me last night *sigh*). But most and Champions of Norrath on PS2... hours and hours... yes... we've been THAT bored.
Luckily school starts back next week; she has a class and I have a job.
In other news, my mother is flying up here in July so she can drive back with me. She just couldn't stand the thought of her baby driving all the way back to TX by herself :)
I'm excited to show her around - since she didn't see ANYTHING when she was here for graduation :( Being sick suxors.
Ten weeks. 10 weeks... and I will be in New Zealand! It seems very unrealistic. Surely something will happen - I don't have my plane tickets yet - going today to do that. Perhaps they will decide they don't want me... Ugh I hate voicing/writing my fears. It makes them seem that much more likely to come true.
No. Deep inside I know this WILL happen, because it was meant to be. I have worked hard to get to this point in my life and many different choices I have made have led to this possibility. So it WILL happen. And I will have the time of my life and learn everything I can about teaching in those 14 weeks.

Yes! I am going to New Zealand!

Wahoooooooooo!

Now, I'm off to talk to a travel agent about plane tickets!