Thursday, May 13, 2004

Life, THE Emotional Roller Coaster...

My parents arrived yesterday, much to my delight. I have wanted them to see where I've been living for the past three years and finally they have. They flew in at 11:30 yesterday morning and I took them out to lunch, showed them around town, and then we had dinner at a friends home. My mom was tired so they left early, but all in all it was an excellent day.

Cut to: This morning my dad calls me to say we need to take mom to the Dr. and three hours later we come out of the office with the diagnosis of a virus. A very nasty virus. She was scaring us all, especially when she passed out for a bit. She's back at their hotel now resting. However, unless she makes a remarkable recovery I'm not sure she'll make it to my graduation tomorrow afternoon - their reason for coming up here.

Now that I've done all I can to help her I need to continue packing and checking out my residents.

Oofda.