Thursday, May 06, 2004

I finally did it... I got sick.
I haven't been sick all year - which I attribute largely to my nasal sniffing flu thing my parents insisted I get & my Flinstones vitamins.
Therefore, I must blame my illness on stress and lack of rest.

/sigh
I really didn't want to get sick now, not during finals, not for the RA banquet today which I am helping to set-up for, not for when my parents are up here, and certainly not for graduation.

On the up-side, I'm almost done.
I need to finish packing this weekend.
I have a final next Tuesday afternoon.
Parents come next Wednesday around 11:30ish.
Taking them around town & to the State Park.
Friday is Graduation.
Saturday I finish checking people out and then I have a party at Aya's mom's house for my graduation.

I'm glad all but one of my finals came early. Less stress for the sickly person.