Thursday, September 23, 2004

I did it!

/pats self on back!
I did it Aya! I went Parasailing over the Great Barrier Reef yesterday! I caught a boat out to Green Island and went snorkling and then Parasailing. The view was amazing - water, island, reef, mountains!
This morning I went up in a hot air balloon, my favorite activity yet... well tied with helicopter... no better than helicopter. I'd say Balloon, Helicopter, Scuba... yeah... It's hard to rate them though, they've all been amazing. But on the balloon I saw Kangaroo hopping about in the wild - which was just awesome.
I met a guy from Switzerland this morning, Andre and a guy from South Africa, Johan. Both worked for the Hot Air Balloon place, both very nice guys. I had a talk with Andre about living so far from home... *cough* for future reference ;)
I've taken loads of pictures this week, but haven't had a way to upload them yet. I'll do it asap.
I have a few hours to kill now before I catch a plane back to Sydney, time to hit the tourist shops downtown and maybe go for one last drive. I still can't believe I've learned to drive on the left side of the road - scaaaary!