Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I'm not a walking curse... I swear...

Since I arrived in New Zealand the following illnesses have befallen those closest to me:
- My first week of student teaching was done with a sub because my cooperating teacher fell ill with tonsillitis.
- Five weeks into my stay the lady I am living with became violently ill and has since had her gallbladder removed. She is now going in about a lump in her thyroid.
- Today, my cooperating teacher was out with a concussion.

I mean honestly people…

I missed three days of class because I was very sick as well… but that was foreign bugs ya know?

I feel horrible about everyone getting sick, but surely it’s not because of me? Hehe yeesh I bring bad vibes or something :(


I’m almost done with my second week of sole charge, and today I was totally by myself! They didn’t call in a reliever because I was here! I didn’t know they could do that!

The planning is a pain, I spend two-three hours a night just typing up lesson plans. They have to be very detailed for my University supervisor – to prove I know how to do them.

Uhm… gotta run, meeting time!