Monday, October 11, 2004

Not so bad...

I made it through my first week of sole charge.
After a very serious lecture on respect on Wednesday afternoon my students chilled a bit. I was exhausted by the end of the week, but an early night on Friday and a late morning on Saturday proved just what I needed.
The kids were well behaved today and I'm actually feeling pretty good about the next week and a half.

So never mind my whining - I was just tired and a bit grumpy :)

I've made plans to go down to Kaikoura - taking a 4 day weekend - from October 22-25th. Whale watching! Wahoo! Working out the details now, but hopefully on Friday I'll be saying 'Thar she blows!'

Went Sunday to an animal sanctuary, will post some pictures soon.

Uhm... that's about it.
*poke Aya* Be home next time I call, would ya?