Sunday, May 01, 2005

Paintball Rules



I got 6 hits; British Ben, British George, John, & Nic (all my residents except Ben, but he is around enough we kind of adopted him) and then some guy from Chris's floor twice.
I was hit on the gun twice and my arm once. Renata got me on the gun the last time, not sure who got me on the gun the first time - but some random guy, not part of our group, who joined us midway is the one who shot me in the arm. Got to say it stung a bit, as it does.... but other than that bruise I came away unscathed! Go Me!
It was fun and hilarious. There was snow... wind.... snow.... sleet.... snow.... hail!... more wind and snow. Not ideal conditions, but so much fun anyway and it made it more challenging.
We went to McD's afterwards, same as last year :) More great memories made.
Of course I was sick as a dog last night, even with the Nyquil I was coughing and it took forever to get to sleep.... uhm and people kept knocking on my door. I finally erased my entire board and wrote a huge note: "SLEEPING, KNOCK & DIE!!! Love Aspen"
And nobody bothered me after that :)

Slept til noon today and feeling a little better. I really only start coughing a lot when I lie down. Having flashbacks to my summer of bronchitis. Think if I'm not remarkably better by Monday(tomorrow) I will go see a Dr.

Paintball was fun!
/dance
/party
/doo doo doo