Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Home is where?

big, Big, BIG news!

My parents are in the process of buying a new house.
A House....

Maybe that doesn't have much affect on other people.

Consider this: My parents moved into our house/home over a year before I was born.
Translates to 28 years ago.
Elm Street is the only 'home' I've ever known.
Of course home is really wherever my parents are, but my 'home' has always been the same place and I'm really, really sad they are selling it.
There are a lot of reasons for them to move and I understand and support them.
But AHHHHH! My house!
/sigh

hehehe
Mom was describing my choice of bedrooms - and since I woke her up when I called it was pretty funny trying to follow her - but I chose the one which faces South (like my old bedroom) and it faces the back yard so I can watch the puppies.
The new house is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a big den and a living room, a 'chefs dream kitchen' and a big back yard, 2 car garage.... it's a corner lot.... it was built the same year I was born and it's a brick house. That's all I know for now, they've promised to send me pictures as soon as they can.

Big changes inc!

Speaking of changes, I think I've settled on my blog look for the time being - at least until I have finished the OBLC website. I thought I was done and then my supervisor asked me to add several things.