Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tub Thumping

Chumbawamba... there's a band I'd almost forgotten about.
I hear all sorts of things on England's SkyWave Radio.

Speaking of... Heard from one of my British friends the other day. He's doing well and as far as he knows so are the other 3. All four of them live in or around London.

4 days to HP!
/bounce

One month til Dad comes.

Hmmmm...

You are in my head, swimming forever in my head
You are in my head
Tangled in my dreams, swimming forever (swimming forever)
Swimming forever
Swimming forever

Radio, The Corrs

Negative thoughts have been filling my mind lately.
Time to: 'Inhale the positive and exhale the negative'.
Once I give into the negative thoughts they have a tendancy to sweep me away. Make me pissy and irritable and not very fun to be around. I hate being that person and life's too short to waste dwelling on unpleasant things. So I'm not going to.