Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Island Awaits

Yup... last night I went to see The Island with some friends. It was awesome. Very action-packed, with probably the best chase scene I've ever seen. I really enjoyed the movie and have every intention of buying it when it comes to DVD.

I've also started re-reading Garth Nix's Old Kingdom Series.
Currently reading:


I bought his latest book:

and decided I should read the trilogy again before proceeding to this latest book of short stories.

Massive bruise on my leg, due to sea doo excursion, but otherwise I'm fit as a fiddle. Don't know if I'll be doing that again anytime soon though. My weekends are pretty much booked from now until school starts.

Reminders to self:
- Aya's cousin's birthday is this Saturday and the party next Monday
- Next Friday is the last day to prepare the lab for the new computers
- Monday the 8th the new computers come
- Friday the 12th Dad comes
- Monday the 15th Dad leaves
- Tuesday the 16th move into dorm
- Wednesday the 17th set up floor for residents
- Friday the 19th training starts
- Saturday the 27th last day of training
- Sunday the 28th residents move in
- Monday the 29th classes begin

Somewhere in there I have to attend at least one GA meeting.
My summer is practically over.
Ugh.