Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hummm

Emma is number 1 on the list of popular names for New Zealand, Ireland, Norway, and Scotland, number 2 for Northern Ireland, and it's Australia's number 10.
/ponder
Chloe shows up for Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, England & Whales, and Australia.

/neener
My names more popular ;)

Yes... I am bored and living up to my nickname of "Vamp."
Sitting here with the lights off, the room lit only by the light pouring through a few windows and out of a dozen computer monitors. Summer classes ended last week, and as such there are NO students around and very few professors. I've done most everything I can to prepare for the incoming computers, which will be arriving on Monday. The few things I have left must wait until Friday.

Garage saled again last Friday. Aya's mom took it over on Saturday and Sunday. I was very glad for this. Two 3-day weekends in a row of running the rummage sale = /snore.
Saw Sky High and Must Love Dogs this past weekend, both were cute. Still want to see Wedding Crashers.

J left yesterday morning to go back to Texas for a few weeks, until school starts back up.

Mom and Dad should be closing on the new house this Friday and moving in... who knows when. They've got the Taos wool festival to prepare for in addition to the shop and trying to pack. I'm trying to talk them into waiting until Thanksgiving or after to move. I could come home then and help them pack/move. They haven't moved in almost 30 years and I'm not sure they remember what a headache it can be - thought they are dreading it... And though I've only ever moved dorm-sized amounts, I've moved almost a dozen times in the last 4 years and I can offiially say; Moving suxors.

Almost done with Sabriel - taking me way too long to get it read - too many distractions.

Went to a B-day party yesterday for H, Aya's cousin. She's 15 now! I can't believe it. When I first moved up here she was still in the little girl -not quite young lady - but I'll be there soon - stage. Now she's definitely at the Young Lady stage and zooming on up.