Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Downfall

Friday was a good day. I only taught 1/2 the class I was expecting to. Found out I had all day Saturday off because of the weather. I went bowling with some frineds - one of whom (C) gave me an old ball. So now I have my own shoes and my own ball! Was a good day and a fun night.

Yesterday, on the other hand, started out poorly and only got worse...

-Woke up to cigarette smoke seeping under my door.
-Broken laptop.
-iPod stuck on same screen.
-Grandmother rushed to emergency room.

In that order.

-No news on grandma.
-Haven't dared to touch iPod today.
-Laptop is on and working, but if I turn it off or restart it I have to go through an annoying ritual to get it turned back on.
-Cig smoke just annoying.

Bah! I didn't want the rollercoaster to dip again so soon...
Can I yell at the engineer?