Monday, February 27, 2006

Movie Searching... Since I can't sleep...

Movies I want to see:
Lonesome Jim
She's The Man - Modern-day adaptation of my fave Shakespeare work - Twelfth Night
Illusion
Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest - /drool
Unknown White Male
X-Men 3 - Of course!... even if they didn't bring back Nightcrawler :(
Superman Returns - Can it compare?
Just My Luck - I know, I know... but I'm a sucker for RomCom's!
A Scanner Darkly - Keanu... nuff said :P (Plus PKD story)
Lady in the Water - another M. Night...
Deep Sea 3D - The wonders of IMAX

Movies I'm not sure about:
Betty Page
MI 3 - Was not impressed with the last one and only saw the first one twice (total)... but there's always a chance it could be awesome... right?

Movies I do NOT want to see:
Miami Vice - /cringe
Hard Candy - Creepy underage girl being seduced by older man? Or is she? = ish
Bubble - and officially the wierdest movie trailer I've ever seeen
Poseidon - The original was creepy enough, thank you.

Gah! I'm too obsessed with movies.