Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Precious!

After waiting for over 3 weeks I finally got an iPod!
Black.
30gb.
Video.
Pink case.

/drool

I went back to the store yesterday and asked them to check on it yet again. The lady got on the phone with apple and griped at them a bit. They wound up giving me one sitting on the shelf - not engraved - which was fine with me because the engraving was just fluff. If mine does come in they'll switch me back :)

/cheer

I ordered a new computer too... I'm getting teched up!
After doing my taxes and finding out I would get more back than I thought I figured - why not? My OLD computer lasted 6 years and is fully dead now. My laptop was great for travelling NZ but it's a bit slow for the things I need it to do now. So... new computer! I have a store here in town building one to my specs.

/cheer