Thursday, November 02, 2006

Another runner in the night...

What's up with you, the reader?

I'm sitting in my office watching the last hour of my office hours drag by.
Tonight is Thursday Night = Girls Night! And I haven't hung out with my best friend in almost 2 weeks - thus the extreme impatience :) If all goes well we'll talk each other's ears off in the process of catching up. *grin*

Coming up:
*I want to see Inspector General - the campus producation
*I want to try out the local Spinners club meeting - this Saturday
*I need to finish some work for class
*I need to contact the local sub-ing office and get my name on the list asap

I got my plane tickets yesterday for December 16 - January 16, 2007.
Can we say *WOOOOOOT*!?! That's an entire month at home with the folks and friends and dog and kitties and-and-and *breath*
I'll have a lot to keep me busy. I hope to spend most of my time going through the rest of our belongings at the old house and the boxes and BOXES in the garage at the new house. My parents want to have a big estate-type sale, but there's a lot of sorting that needs to happen first.
*ponder* I bet I could bring the puppy with me to the old house to keep me company ;)
I guess if I'm feeling terribly inspired I can look into PhD possibilities at the local university in between sorting stuff and working on my master's paper. No, I should look at teaching positions... see how many openings they have in my hometown and work outwards....
*cringe*
Texas.
*sigh*
All my friends are here.
*sigh*
BAH!
Anywho....

Listening to: Blinded By The Light