Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It found me...

That dreaded insomnia.
Grrrrr...
I thought I'd chased it away for good, but apparently I was mistaken.
Ah well...

Lots on my brain.
I think that happens when birthdays come around... reflecting and expecting... wondering what comes next.

Lessee... what have I been up to lately....
Bowling last Sunday was fun. It was Aya, D and me. We were one person short on our team and we didn't bowl against anyone (there's an odd number of teams) so it was just the three of us and we were done in an hour.

I've been doing some crafty things - drop spindle and knitting.
Even picked up my guitar again yesterday.... been a long while.
I've been watching Buffy from the beginning :) wooty woot woot
And of course I've been hooked on Dancing with the Stars.
I don't know why everyone's so surprised that Emmitt Smith is doing so well. Didn't they ever watch him play football? Crazy-cool footwork. Discipline. Performs well under pressure. Feeds off the croud. Uhm... yeah of course he's kicking serious arse.
Though Mario deserves gold stars as well. I was Saved By the Bell and I'd be ok with him winning... but come on now. Emmitt's a Cowboy! Yeeeehaw!

I've been busy enough with school and work stuff, but I also have more free time than I've had in a reallllllly long time. I'm enjoying it! Can ya tell?

Not going home for Thanksgiving, but Aya's family has a spot for me.... as usual :) Least this way I won't get stuck in the Cities for 3 days thank-you-very-much-ice-storm.

Oh and Mom and I may or may not be going to a Spinner's Retreat in Canada in April.... Hopefully they have room for us! *keeps toes crossed*

I think we're all caught up now.

Gonna try and get some sleep now :)