Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Late Halloween!

For some reason I was not terribly into the Spirit this year.

hehe sorry for the bad pun...

In any case, I didn't dress up yesterday - just some sparkley make-up.

BUT then - last night I was a tour guide for the Oak Haunted House - which was AWESOME! I had 2 criers, one little girl who left before we even got to the good part (their last chance to exit) and LOTS of screamers. My throat was a little soar from screaming, but I it did seem to freak people out ;) LOTS of fun. Lots.

Last year I helped with the set-up and the tear-down, but had class and wasn't able to participate in the haunted house.

This year I wasn't able to help with the set-up, but I guided and then I helped them tear-down. I was exhausted at the end of the night, but it was so worth it.

Uhmm... yep.

Oh... got my flu shot today. Bleh. Didn't hurt at all when she shot me up, but feeling a bit of a twinge now. But it's over and done with and HOPEFULLY I won't get the flu this year :)