Sunday, November 19, 2006

An AWESOME Birthday!

It went a little something like this....

9am - Drive out to a gorgeous log home in the woods. Visit with a friend and her family. Share crafty-goodness: drop spindles, knitting, wreath-making... A lovely brunch with a cinnamon-roll cake (candles included). It was her nieces b-day too and we shared :) The moment I walk through the doors of her house I feel at-home. Her home is gorgeous and inviting and perfect and I feel so relaxed out there. By the time I headed back to town at 3pm I was totally relaxed and I had a permagrin.

4pm - Meet Aya and D at Target. Get a couple of things for my Christmas tree. Go back home, finish tidying up apt and decorate tree (while Aya baked me a delicious cake at her place).

5pm - Aya, D and Jer come over for games, spaghetti, cake and presents!

8pm - Meet up with some friends at Applebee's for lots of chatting and laughing and fun! And there was a fuzzy pink tiara... (see below)

10pm - Leave Applebee's to roam around Walmart with several friends who were waiting for 12am when they went to Game Stop to get their Wiis.

12:30am - Return home, play one level of Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (gift from Aya & D!)

1:45am - Fall asleep all happy and contented.