Saturday, June 30, 2007

Chris and Ash's Wedding Day!

It's finally here!
Got my outfit picked out... my cat is laying on it though *ponder* gray hair on cream clothes... *sigh* ah well... it's the price I pay for having my snuggly wuggly kitty with me! (and it's SO worth it).

Very exciting day... *sniffle* I promise not to cry!
I'm videotaping their wedding... kind of a big responsibility. They have a professional photographer, but they asked if I'd video it just for kicks...

I just woke up at 10am and I'm not fully awake yet. I was just SO tired... working lots... though I have both today and tomorrow off = exciting.

Yesterday I got some potentially good news... I'll share when it's for sure.

Uhmm.... yeah... gonna go read a book until it's time to go.

(Aya is getting married in Oct.)