Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Better

I figured my UB students would be stir-crazy today - with it being the last day of class before a very long weekend... They were certainly hyper, but they did remarkably well. They all presented for 2-3 minutes about their families and they were very patient and attentive to their fellow students. Afterwards, I went over a list of new signs: Activities (baseball, work, soccer, play, cheerleading, etc) and they loved it.
Just one week left...

I've been working in the Ed Lab since 11am - JUST had my first person show up at 1:30pm. Out of here at 3 - to run a few errands and start clearing out my storage unit.

Tomorrow is a late lunch/dinner with Aya's family and then Aya and D and some other friends are going to the top of Tamarack to watch the fireworks.

Happy 4th of July to everyone.

Oh, saw Ratatouille last night with Aya and D - it's cute :)