Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stabbed in the back...

At least that's what it feels like... like some little gremlin snuck into my bedroom with a super-sharp little dagger and stabbed me in the back... it went just past my heart and came out through my chest.

Ow.

Maybe I slept wrong... but it's been hurting since Saturday. I'm sure loading and unloading luggage for the villagers on Sunday didn't help... one girl... under 5 foot, had a bag that weighed over 75 lbs. *boggle*

In any case... I can't take a deep breath or move certain ways without triggering that stabbing feeling.

Bleh.

In other news...

I've had lots of bad news roll my way over the last two weeks (starting on the 4th of July). It's frustrating and in some ways painful.
I've been trying to focus on the positive.
You know how that goes.