Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th

I've always rather liked Friday the 13th...

Only worked for two hours this morning as there was nothing else for me to do - and I can't in good-conscience get paid for sitting there reading Harry Potter... I left to run errands. Dropped of my grades and keys for Upward Bound - saw my first chipmunk of the year (love them!) - had lunch with a friend who made me feel better about some stuff that's been bothering me - spent the afternoon snuggled with my kitty reading HP - got a msg from my Brit friend - and now a thunderstorm.

Things are improving.

Last night at the UB end-of-the-year Banquet/Awards Dinner I had two students (out of 9) come up to me and thank me, tell me what a good teacher I was and say they hope I come back next year. That helped too :)

*edit* P.S. If you didn't watch tonight's episode of Psych... shame on you... two words: Tim Curry... Genius!

P.P.S. And if you didn't watch Dr. Who... double shame! Dr. Who, William Shakespeare and HP references... good times. *edit*