Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Graduation... again!

I just turned in my graduation petition and paid my $10.

This will be my 3rd graduation...
1. High School
2. Bachelor of Science in Education
3. Master of Science in Education
4. .... Ph D? ....

Gah! I've been in school forever! What will it be like to be on the other side of the fence full-time?

I'm already looking for jobs and plan on attending the Education Job Fair in April. I've got a bit of teaching experience:

Student Teaching
1 year subbing
1 summer Upward Bound
Multiple workshops for the Ed Dept
1 workshop for Share the Future
5 time Teaching Assistant
And my current job, by its very nature, requires me to teach students and professors new computer skills.

Somebody out there is going to want me.

Right?

I mean throw in my semester abroad, RA and Hall Council experiences, 2 summers working for Concordia Language Villages, my sense of humor, and love of teaching and learning... I'm a real catch ;)

Plus, I'm willing to relocate.

Now, back to that paper.