Monday, February 07, 2005

February already?

Seriously... that means I've been back in the US for almost 2 months and that's just mind-boggling.

I am having a traumatic experience at the moment - I finally figured out why my plant has been puking dirt onto my counter every-other-day. Indeed, my plant is innocent. Rather the culprit is of the four-legged, furry kind. Cute when you have it as a pet, but rather creepy when it's running around free in your little box-of-a-room. Yes... a mouse... Hopefully, just ONE mouse. I spoke to my Hall Director/boss about it just now and he said they have the sticky traps at the front desk that I could use. I find those cruel and he agreed. He said if I wanted to invest in a snapper-death-trap that he would come and get the little mouse and dispose of it when uhm.. yeah when the time comes. hehehe He's a good man. I don't think I could do it myself. I'll probably cry when I see it dead anyway. But honestly, I simply cannot live with a mouse. *shivers running up and down my spine at the thought*
I guess I've done well to live in the dorms for 3 full years without any signs of mice before.

On a happier note.... Need a Smile?