Saturday, February 26, 2005

Well there you go...

I should have known...
I received an email from my dad today giving me the name of my mystery plant. It is a schefflera, aka umbrella plant. Apparently they grow to be giant trees. In the Amazon their bark is used to paint on, like paper or birch bark.
The crazy thing is I bought mine for $15 at Target and now that I'm looking online they range from $33 - $ 200.
MADNESS!
Think I'll swing by our Home Depot and see if they have any :)

Went to K&C last night to watch E, M's son. M's husband, who works in the records office, told me he just completed the last of my paperwork - it's official - I am graduated. I have graduated from college. I am a college graduate. My diploma is on the way.
!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got there at 9 and the guys started playing around 9:30. It was great for the first hour, then the place started filling up. E & his friends play a wide variety of music and I've heard some songs from him that I love! but had never heard previously. Once the place started filling up it was hard to hear the music and somebody was bugging me for most of the night. M & her friends helped out though... funny story.
Anywho... I had a good time, left around midnight and came back to watch X2 with a couple English guys :)