Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Darkness

I've been a busy beaver.
Went to my first (ever) hockey game last Sat. night but could only stay for the first period. I'd seen clips of hockey games on TV, but I'd never seen an entire game - so I don't fully understand all the rules - and I had certainly never seen a live game. Unfortunately, this was the last home game of the year. I really enjoyed the one period I was able to see and I plan on seeing many more... next season!
I left the hocky game early to go celebrate a friend's birthday. We went to the GM and K&C and had loads of fun. I love the people I hang out with and the one's I can call friends... well they make me happier than I can describe. I'm such a lucky person and I don't ever want to lose that knowledge.

My dorm had an Oscar party on Sunday night. I won a prize for trivia (What was the name of the VW in The Love Bug)! and one for getting a certain number of predictions right on who would win at the awards show. Both prizes were water guns and well... I had to test them out... right?! One of my residents and I went over to 2A and ambushed one of our 'honorary' floor members. Unfortunately, his floor is big on the "nerf wars" so before I knew what happened we were being nerfed. We called a truce... well.. yeah like those last. Next thing I know the RA on 2A is 'super soaking' us! It was hilarious and loads of fun :)

We had a 2-room halo competition going last night and D was passing through, got him to join in. Fresh meat! I was actually able to kill him a few times... but he was catching on quick.

No snow.
I wish it would snow.
Maybe it will snow tonight.

Oh! D directed me to THIS found HERE.
LONG LIVE THE DEATH-TICKLE! and the Giant Hurt Ball!
hehehehehehehe!

hmmmm....
I think that's enough rambling for now :)
Toodles!