Sunday, March 06, 2005

Did I do that?

So the rest of Friday pretty much sucked. Misc blah-ness, bummy-ness, etc.
A funny mishap in Walmart with 3 Brits and an American friend (A, but not Aya). We went to Walmart and got separated, as you do. We ran into each other a few times, no problems. 2 Brits were off on their own, 1 with A and me. A and I were helping him pick out some new 'trousers' and we left our cart for .... maybe five minutes. We returned to find it gone. We thought the other two guys were pranking us... but no... an employee had returned the cart to customer service, our goods had been divided, some returned, and the last package of the good biscuits - the ones I was purchasing for my children - busted open! /sigh So... we went shopping again for our goods. When we had finished we went searching for our other two Brits.... and couldn't find them. We looked for 30-45 mins, dividing and conquering the store, out at the car, pondered them catching a ride back with someone else, and yes... we paged them... (most motherly thing I've ever done)... and still no show. So, we opted for one more divide-and conquer... and woot! finally :) but yeesh... there for over 2 hours :P
Fast forwards 20 mins...
We get home, bust out our Nerf guns for a little fun and mine doesn't work :(
Hop back in the car, back to Walmart to exchange, 30 mins later return to dorm and shoot it up.
It's not like it was the worst day of my life, just one where a bunch of little things kept happeneing and add to that sadness about gradaddy and you have a crappy day.
Yesterday, I slept late (felt good) shopped a bit, watched Cursed and uhmm... hehe yeah well it was interesting.
Last night I went with D, C, and R to Green Mill and tried a few interesting drinks... Amaretto Sour, Bahama Mama and something called... I hate to even type it.... a Duck Fart.... /boggle. More drinks than I've ever had in one sitting, especially when you consider I almost never drink.... I liked the Amaretto Sour and the Bahama Mamma, but not so much the DF.
Today... might read something... gonna just lay about and be a bum most likely... still have all of the 5th season of Angel to watch ;) Unless Aya wants to hang out...