Thursday, March 10, 2005

So I'm sitting there watching the Matrix...

When a resident (art major) looks over at me and says,
"Aspen! You know you have a Raphael Madonna's face don't you?! You know that, right? Serene and cherub-like. Hold on, I've got a picture!" He ran off to get one of his art books and when he came back the other 7 people in the room, staring at me and then back at the book, concurred... except I 'have eyebrows'.... uhhh huh... and he informed me that I would be sitting for him in the next couple of weeks. He has to do some junior/senior art thingy where he has to draw a Madonna... I dunno I was still stuck on the being embarassed at having 8 people staring at me.
That was a new one.
Apparently I was looking very serene and peaceful while watching Keanu kick a little arse ;)